New England Classical Journal welcomes submissions from a diverse range of authors on a variety of subjects related to Classics, and the journal aims for a timely and constructive peer-review process.
Please keep in mind the following when submitting a manuscript:
- No indication of the author's name and affiliation should appear on the submission.
- The entire text should be double-spaced and in a 12-point font.
- An abstract of 100 words or less should appear at the beginning of the manuscript.
- 6-8 keywords for the article should appear underneath its abstract.
- Footnotes, and not endnotes, should be used.
- All Greek and Latin should have a translation.
- NECJ accepts submissions up to 40 pages in length.
- Submissions should be sent as Microsoft Word files (either in a .doc or .docx format)
- NECJ accepts and evaluates submissions on a rolling basis, and the journal endeavors to return a report for each submission within 10 weeks of receipt.
- Submitted articles cannot have been previously published, nor be forthcoming in an archival journal or book (print or electronic).
- Since New England Classical Journal is an open access journal, its authors publish their pieces under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0). More information about this license is available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
Anyone interested in submitting a manuscript or who has questions about the submission process should email the journal's Editor, Aaron Seider, at firstname.lastname@example.org.