Tomahawk, February 24, 1925
This is a digitized copy of the February 24, 1925 Tomahawk, Holy Cross's first student newspaper. Established in February of 1925, the newspaper's name was changed to the Crusader in January of 1955. The entire run of the Tomahawk has been digitized and is available at the College of the Holy Cross Archives and Special Collections website. For further assistance, please contact Archives and Special Collections at (508) 793-2570.
College of the Holy Cross
College of the Holy Cross (Worcester, MA), Newspapers, Students
College of the Holy Cross, "Tomahawk, February 24, 1925" (1925). Tomahawk-Student Newspapers. 2.
Full text not available through CrossWorks. Please click link in Description.