The Purple is a student publication offering news of the month, editorials, poetry, college news and alumni news. This issue contains the following:
- The Imagination; Its Importance and Its Cultivation
- Campaigning with the 12th U.S. infantry
- Dear Little Rose
- What Have the Monks Done for English Literature?
- A Few Phases of Senior Life at Holy Cross
- College Chronicle
- The Alumni
- College World
- From the Editor's Table
- A Strange Communication
- Photographs of rooms in Fenwick Hall, Allie H. Farmer '98
Volume information appears on p. 93.
"The Purple, October 1898,"
The Purple: Vol. 7:
2, Article 1.
Available at: https://crossworks.holycross.edu/purple/vol7/iss2/1
Art and Design Commons, Higher Education Commons, Latin American History Commons, Poetry Commons, Social History Commons, United States History Commons