The Purple is a student publication offering news of the month, editorials, poetry, college news and alumni news. This issue contains the following:
- Some Uses and Abuses of Novel-Reading
- College Athletics-Are They Good or Bad?
- A Dream of Football
- Some Personal Experiences of a Surgeon in the Late War
- The Happy Leaves
- Was Gladstone's Attitude Toward the Church Honest and Consistent?
- Campaigning With the 12th U.S. Infantry
- The Snowflakes
- The College Chronicle
- College World
- From the Editor's Table
- Photographs of Peter O'Shea '92, Thomas P. Conneff '96, Rev. James Healy '49,
Volume information appears on p. 169.
"The Purple, November 1898,"
The Purple: Vol. 7:
3, Article 1.
Available at: https://crossworks.holycross.edu/purple/vol7/iss3/1
Art and Design Commons, Catholic Studies Commons, Higher Education Commons, Latin American History Commons, Poetry Commons, Social History Commons, United States History Commons