The Purple is a student publication offering news of the month, editorials, poetry, college news and alumni news. This issue contains the following:
- News of the Month
- The Catholic Church the Mother of Our Liberties
- Fads and Fashions as They Affect Our Lives
- Reflections on Old Oxford
- A Page in the Geological History of Massachusetts
- Where Shall We Spend Our Summer?
- Where Shall We Make Our Professional Studies?
- Our Congratulations
- Butter-Cup and the Dew Drop
- Song to My Flute
- Faith, Hope and Charity
- Nostri Novem Optimi
- By the Sea
- The Notables of Ninety-Six
- The Philomathic Debate
- Alumni Notes
- Photographs of performance of Eutropius, Class of 1896, babseball team
"The Purple, June 1895,"
The Purple: Vol. 1:
10, Article 1.
Available at: https://crossworks.holycross.edu/purple/vol1/iss10/1