Crusader, February 4, 1955
This is a digitized copy of the February 4, 1955 Crusader. The College of the Holy Cross student newspaper was established in February of 1925. Originally called the Tomahawk, the name was changed to the Crusader in February of 1955. The College of the Holy Cross Archives and Special Collections is currently digitizing the Crusader in order to make it available online. Digitized issues are available at the College of the Holy Cross Archives and Special Collections website. For further assistance, please contact Archives and Special Collection at (508) 793-2570.
College of the Holy Cross
College of the Holy Cross (Worcester, MA), Newspapers, Students
College of the Holy Cross, "Crusader, February 4, 1955" (1955). Crusader. 2.
Full text not available through CrossWorks. Please click link in Description.